Horsemanship Summer Camp
Available Camp Dates
- Monday, June 17th to Friday, June 21st
- Monday, June 24th to Friday, June 28th
- Monday, July 1st to Friday, July 5th
- Monday, July 8th to Friday, July 12th
- Monday, July 15th to Friday July 19th
- Monday, July 22nd to Friday July 26th
- Monday, July 29th to Friday, August 2nd
- Monday, August 5th to Friday, August 9th
- Monday, August 12th to Friday, August 16th
- Monday, August 19th to Friday, August 23rd
- Monday August 26th to Friday, August 30th
Horsemanship Camp is open to boys and girls ages 7 to 16. Campers do not need to have prior riding experience to participate. Camp is limited to 24 students per week. Campers have one lesson daily plus a fun activity involving the horses. Our instructors are all experienced teachers. Our lesson horses are all safe and have sweet temperaments. Some of our school horses are seasoned show horses and others have been teaching children to ride for many years. Our school horses range in size from small ponies to horses.
We do not provide meals for campers. A water cooler is provided and available to campers at all times. Students will be provided with an approved safety riding helmet. Campers should wear long pants and a shirt with sleeves for riding and boots with a heel. Please, no crop tops or spaghetti straps. They also need to bring shorts in warmer weather for times when they are not mounted on their horse.
Sign Up for Camp
Students may sign up for camp by submitting an application, a waiver and a non-refundable deposit of $100 per week
Pickup/Drop off Times: 8:30 AM drop off, 2:30 PM pick up
$75.00/day OR $300.00/week
Contact us to reserve your place!